Kangkong other names are Water spinach , River spinach, Swamp cabbage, Ipomoea aquatica This vegetable I think really help me in curing and lessening my Vitiligo. It became part of my diet when I read the benefits of eating green leafy vegetable. Not really knowing what Kangkong prorerties are. And kangkong is so cheap that everyone can easily buy. Always choose the one that is fresh. As I always say when I buy one , " Kangkong nga po , paborito ni Pong pagong" .Please read along and click on the link source for further reading. And also you can do your own search in google. And as I share it with you, the dish I always cook for kangkong is simple. It is "Ginisang Kangkong in oyster sauce". And the recipe is here: Ingredients 2 tablespoons vegetable oil 1 medium red onion, peeled, sliced 2 cloves garlic, peeled, chopped 1 bunch kangkong, leaves and tender stalks only ground black pepper, to taste salt, to taste 3 tablespoons Oyster sa...
Comments
Post a Comment